Sunday, June 17, 2007

5000 Hits!

Yesterday morning, we surpassed our 6-month goal by months and had our 5,000th visitor! I want to take this time to thank all of the visitors to this site, every site that has linked us, and every person who has by some way or another told others about this place. This is a huge milestone and we couldn't have done it without you! I would also like to thank all of the VAs who have visited this site - I hope to continue to let fans know of your whereabouts and to update with whatever news I can find on the series! To every staff member and friend who has supported this site in any way they could, words cannot express my thanks for everything you have done (even when the going got tough)! So here's to more Moon Chasing for many more moons to come!

No comments: