Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Pumpkin Day!

Hey everyone! I know we promised you new articles but something very big came up the last few days (again -_-). Anyway, we'd like to announce that CyCyn of Sailor Moon Obsession was our lucky visitor #50,000 and very soon she will have a banner to display anywhere she wants, to show this achievement!

Tomorrow is Halloween, and we'd love to hear (even see pictures!) of what you're dressing up as. Halloween is a day for anyone to dress up, and we know a lot of cosplayers read this blog and they are probably happy that they can go out in public dressed as whatever they want for one day outside of convention season :). So comment below or send us an email with your pictures and we will feature them! It doesn't even have to be about yourself even, if you've got an amusing Halloween costume that you saw (or will see tomorrow) you'd like to tell us about, we will feature it as well!

3 comments:

Tommy Watson said...

Introducing...
The Luna-P Jack-O-Lantern!!!!

This is definitely one of the best Sailor Moon related things I've created in quite a while *not to be confused with the games lol*

I've also uploaded a video to youtube showing my process of creating this "masterpiece" and some footage of the Jack-O-Lantern in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8_V7RF5-rs

You won't be disappointed!!!

(I'll have pictures soon as well of my Halloween costume. I'll have to take pictures on Sunday Night but it'll be cool nonetheless.)

sailordees said...

Oh wow, that is purely awesome! You need to somehow get whatever makes the meowing sound out of the irwin toy to really freak out the kids!

I'm going as the Bride from Kill Bill. Was supposed to go as Batgirl, but couldn't find a costume. I thought last night it was an awesome idea since I got a cheap sword and a blonde wig, but this wig is so not working...

Cyn G. said...

Hey that Jack-O-Lantern IS pretty awesome!!! XDDDD

Ohh...!!! BATGIRL!!! That's a great idea!!! I'm going out with butterfly wings. I know. Not exciting at all. :p