Monday, October 26, 2009

New Sailor Moon Posters!

And they are shiny, glittery, and holographic too! Chibicrystal posted an image in the Sailor Moon Forums, and we did some poking around and found a few available on Yahoo Auctions Japan. Fans who want to bid on these posters can use Rinkya at their own discretion. We love the glittering Sailor Moon on these posters - maybe it is a hint of things to come on the DVD boxsets?

And for our Italian readers, we stumbled on this old photo a tourist took in Rome probably around 2000-2001. This poster was posted on a pillar in a Rome train station, and says "Happy New Year Girls!" It shows some nifty Sailor Moon schoolbags, and and also has the maker's name on the poster: Giochi Preziozi. This is the same company who held the license for Sailor Moon toys and will be making new toys in the new year!

6 comments:

ochibawolf said...

YAY this is the best thing I've read from you guys in a while! SO EXCITED! And I'll totally be buying one of those posters soon =D but I use Japamart.com :P

Thanks!!!!

sailordees said...

Japamart? I have never heard of that one! Is it pretty reliable?

ochibawolf said...

Oh yes! I have been using them for almost a year now. I started with using celga.com but they starting putting in extra hidden fees. So then I switched to Japamart, and I LOVE THEM! You can bid when you want and they are very fast in keeping things updated, like when one of your items reaches their warehouse. Highly recommended. I have never used Rinkya, but I'm sure they are just as good! I also know a lot of SM collectors use shoppingmalljapan as well. ^_^ Hope that helps!

Toy Soldier said...

Hi guys,

I've noticed that toei added a new banner for the first dvd box set, it may show the features, please, check the official dvd site. =)

http://www.toei-video.co.jp/DVD/sp21/sailormooncollection.html

sailordees said...

Actually Toy Soldier, it's for a special 20th anniversary event. Working on the post now- thanks!

Toy Soldier said...

I see, thanks for letting me know, it's a very exciting thing! =D