Monday, November 23, 2009

Meet the staff

Name: moonie1995 (screen name) or Shane (birth name)
Position: Writer
I Have Been A Sailor Moon Fan Since: September or October 1995 (somewhere in that range is when I started watching the dub on YTV).
Favorite Episode or Movie: Too tough to choose, but I do like the Sailor Moon R movie.
Favorite Sailor Moon Character: Sailor Mars is a favorite of mine - I like her strong, tough, self-confident personality.
Other Anime or Manga I like: Cowboy Bebop, The Vision of Escaflowne, Inu Yasha, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Oh! My Goddess, Ranma 1/2, Sakura Wars, The Slayers and Tenchi Muyo.
Other Tidbits: Most of my Sailor Moon involvement online has been through the Genvid message boards, where I have been a member since 2005.
- I am the only member of the staff who has met Sailordees in person.
- When I first became a fan of the show, I once managed to get out of the final hour of work in fast food so that I could watch the DIC episode Treed (the finale of the Alan and Ann saga).

1 comment:

Kittytreats said...

Nice to meet you. I really love all your hard work you put into this blog. I've been a fan of Sailor Moon since I saw it on USA channel. I have to say, I"m so glad I found the manga.