Wednesday, May 05, 2010

AnimeBlitz Con Announcement!

For those of our readers who will be attending AnimeBlitz in Saskatoon, SK, Canada, you're in for a special treat! AnimeBlitz will include cosplay, AMV and dance contests, screenings, as well as a special appearance - from me, of course! I will be showing a part of the ANIMAX interview that we posted not too long ago, and talking about Operation Moonrise and the site and answering a few fan questions about Sailor Moon. I may even have a special announcement to reveal here first before I post it on the site. This will be my first official con appearance and I'm a little nervous, but hopefully this will be a great experience for everyone! Kudos to the Saskatoon Love Love Anime Club for putting this together, and thanks for letting me be a part of this. Let's show these Prairies that there can be an anime con here!

No comments: