Thursday, March 29, 2007

Meet the Staff: Sailordees

Name: Sailordees
Position: Chief Editor , Writer, Moderator and Chief of Staff.
I Have Been a Sailor Moon Fan Since: August 28th, 1995
Favorite Episode or Movie: Too many to name! I really enjoyed the first two seasons (sub or dub) and my favorite episode in Stars is #194, and I loved all the movies.
Favorite Sailor Moon Character: I like them all, but if I had to pick one, Sailor Saturn!
Other Anime or Manga I like: Black Cat, Slayers, Studio Ghibli, Ghost in the Shell, Honey and Clover, Diamond Dust Drops, Serial Experiments Lain and the hybrid anime, Cybersix.
Other tidbits: I have an empty can of Heinz’s infamous Sailor Moon Pasta that has been autographed by Roland Parliament, Stephanie Morgenstern, and Katie Griffin. I’m also Canadian!

No comments: