Hey Moonies! Keep those surveys coming and keep getting the word out about them! We have extended the deadline of the survey until July 31st (and we hope to get at least 500 responses by then). We have finally decided it’s time for Phase Two of our campaign. We have decided to post a few guidelines about what to write and how to write, but we will only be posting the addresses and other information in our forums. This is to ensure they aren’t getting any spam or other letters in their inboxes. This phase involves letters in English. We ask that you please do not post this address information outside our forums. These will be posted in the Campaigns subforum.
- Begin with who you are, where you are from, and that you are a fan of Sailor Moon. If this isn’t meant for the person you are addressing to, ask them to forward it to the right person.
- It’s always a great place to start where you, yourself started. When did you first become a fan of Sailor Moon? What did the characters mean to you back then? Do you have any special memories of the show from when you were young (i.e. you learned the meaning of true friendship thanks to the comradery between the senshi)?
- Then, fast forward to the present. How has the show helped to shape who you are today? How did it inspire you to follow your dreams? Have you had any special achievements in your life that have a connection to something with Sailor Moon?
- Where have you been in the last 5 years without Sailor Moon? What times do you wish it were still around? Were you able to own all of the DVDs you wanted to? Were there other people that you encountered that you wish you could have some episodes to show them to help them get through a bad day etc.?
- What does the show mean to you today, and what would it mean to you if it came back to you today? Forget the fandom for this part, and talk about why you want the show back. Would you like to see it on TV again to reach a new generation of fans? Would you like to have a better distribution structure for the releases?
- And don't forget why you think the show should come back, and why you think it will be a success on TV again if it is given a second chance!
Thank them for their time and their consideration in bringing back the series, and end with your real name. Include your contact information (mailing address and e-mail).
For more information and where these can be sent, join our forums! The thread is located here!