Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sightings in Fan Land: Lunch Edition

Hey Moonies, The Me here with some more fan creations that we've come across.

This first one was sent into us by an anonymous fan:

It's a very cute homemade Chibi-Moon doll and we thank the fan who sent it in for making it and sharing it with us! EDIT: The fan who created this is Sailor Mini Moon on our forums!

Now, onto lunch! Here are a couple of Sailor Moon related bento we found!

This Luna-P bento is a large colored rice ball, surrounded by pico de gallo with some provolone, nori, tomato and jalapeƱo to make up the face.


The creator of this Sailor Moon bento doesn't mention what it's made out of, but it looks very pretty and delicious!

7 comments:

Sailor Mini Moon said...

Yeah I made that Rini. I did'nt put my real name so my parents would'nt worry. My registered name on your forum is Sailor Mini Moon. Your welcome and I support the return of sailor moon to u.s t.v 100%. I'll send in more pics if you like. I've made our iconic Usagi-chan as well.

Sailor Mini Moon said...

Yeah I made that Rini. I did'nt put my real name so my parents would'nt worry. My registered name on your forum is Sailor Mini Moon. Your welcome and I support the return of sailor moon to u.s t.v 100%. I'll send in more pics if you like. I've made our iconic Usagi-chan as well.

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting us know, I'll credit you under your forum name. :)

Liz Velez said...

I'm guessing the hair for Moon is scrambled egg or omelet which are basically the same :) they do look very tasty!

Sailor Mini Moon said...

Thank you very much! Also just say the word and I'll send more photo's of Rini/Chibiusa. Serena to if you like. Too bad princess Naoko(sorry if I misspelled)can't see her.

sailordees said...

Please do send pictures Sailor Mini Moon! And sorry we took so long. We've been very busy behind the scenes!

sailordees said...

And The Me, I also credited her earlier. Or whatever is up is up. I am scrambled eggs.