Friday, July 31, 2009

SUG ON THE SILVER SCREEN TODAY!

Hey Moonies! Why not celebrate the return of Sailor Moon by supporting one of the most well-loved voices of the Engish version today? Judd Apatow's Funny People is in theaters today and Stephanie Beard (Rini #2) is featured in a Thanksgiving dinner scene. From what we have heard, she can be seen and heard laughing louder than Adam Sandler! This small appearance is huge news for us Sailor Moon fans since this has been a big year for Sugar. After what seemed like an eternity without seeing her anywhere, she voiced a special character on an entire episode of King of the Hill, and now we get to see a glimpse of her on the silver screen. Congrats, Sug! And we totally know you will rock your next audition!

1 comment:

Sailor Mini Moon said...

Yay! It's Rini well her actress anyway she's my favorite! You go Steph! I feel bad that I didn't know who she was when I watched Sailor Moon as a 11 year old. Gosh has it really been that long? I'm ninteen now but I love sailor moon more now then as a child. Guess cause I'm older I appreciate it now.