Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sailor Moon: La Luna Splende Official Trailer!

Gamestart.it has uploaded an official trailer for Sailor Moon: La Luna Splende. Fans can watch it here on Youtube if the embedded video doesn't work below.



Still haven't gotten around to starting my player's guide for the game, but if you are stuck in the game and need help, please send us an email and I'll try to help!

This game will play on all systems around the world, and we encourage fans that want to play this game, support Sailor Moon legally and purchase it online. Downloading ROMs does not support Sailor Moon legally. We will not allow fans to post a link via a comment here, on our facebook page, or to our forums to any of the ROMs that have been released of this game.

And on another note - I know you all have been saddened by the recent news from reps of companies and their dealings with Naoko Takeuchi. I promise, I am going to be on the hunt for happier Sailor Moon stories for the next little while. Keep strong for Sailor Moon!

2 comments:

Legolas said...

ahhh, now I want it sooo badly! but I bet they won´t sell it in Estonia, so I might have to purchase it online

CharT said...

Meh, after watching and reading the reviews, I think I'll pass until an English version comes out. That way I will be supporting the idea to bring Sailor Moon back to the states.